11 Q&As About Me :)
My 11 questions are as follows:
1. Do you have a motto for your life?
Probably as an epitaph I’d like something like “he watched daily at wisdom’s gates”!
2. Where would your dream holiday be?
My dream holiday was probably our honeymoon to LA. We never made it up to San Francisco though, and I’d love to see the Golden Gate Bridge 🙂
3. Who’s your favorite musician/music group?
At the moment probably Rend Collective for their joyful, uplifting music
4. What’s your earliest memory?
One of them was going to the barbers, who said “what can I do for you, sunshine?” I said, “I’m not sunshine, I’m Robert”, and was promptly sick!
5. What was your last dream you can remember about?
The one that sticks in my mind is from a few years ago, and it was weirdly the idea that I’ll die when I’m 58! Very strange!
6. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Why do you love me?
7. Who’s your closest friend?
My wife. I’m not very good at keeping in touch with my other friends post- marriage
8. What inspired you to start a blog?
A friend who told me I should start writing (having never seen any of my writings, but she was right!)
9. What’s your favorite TV programme?
Who Do You Think You Are? Where people trace their genealogies- not everyone’s cup of tea I know but I love it
10. How would you like to be remembered?
As someone who wholeheartedly loved God, and loved others as myself
11. What’s the best meal you can cook?
Tbh I don’t cook much, but I do a nice chicken veg and rice stir fry 🙂